Saturday 24 March 2012

Hello there,

Finally got myself to clear the space, sit down and talk with you!  I've been wanting to do that for a long time! Well, here I am and there you are!  Thank you for joining me and I look forward to having wonderful conversations with you. There is so much to talk about - where to begin?

People always say, begin at the beginning.  Ah, but where is that? As you know, everyone has a different concept of that depending upon where they're at. But have you noticed that we seem to be at different places at any given moment?  I guess that's because we are multidimensional beings, with many "bodies" if you will:  physical, mental, emotional, etheric.  And those are just the our four lower bodies.(!?).  What?  you mean to say there's more?  Aha, but that for now is enough said!

Well, friend, hope you'll come by again soon, and will continue this conversation.  In the meantime, have a great day!

Joy

Today's thought:
Compliment three people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment